Honeywell Granit 1910i
- Adaptus 6.0 imaging technology provides aggressive barcode reading and unrivalled accuracy, while the scanner feedback is enhanced for use in extreme industrial environments.
- The custom-built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 2 m (6.5 ft) at -30°:C (-22°:F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
- Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 75 cm (29.5 in) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes.
- With outstanding performance on poor-quality and damaged barcodes, the scanner helps users maintain productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes manual entry.
- The TotalFreedomTM area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing –: eliminating the need for host system modifications.