Honeywell ScanPal EDA61K
- The Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA61K is a rugged, keyed mobile computer that helps businesses automate and error-proof workflows in indoor or outdoor warehouses, distribution centres and retail backrooms.
- Battery lasts for two to three shifts and a lightweight, ergonomically balanced design that minimizes user fatigue
- Responsive performance and quick access to business-critical information with the speedy Qualcomm 1.8 GHz octa-core chipset, ample memory and reliable Wi-Fi.
- Snappy, accurate data capture from a few centimetres to up to 15 meters (49.2 feet) with Honeywell’s slim N6703 and long-range EX20 scan imagers, and a 13-megapixel, autofocus camera.
- Uninterrupted operation for more than two full shifts with Honeywell’s 7,000 mAh, hot swappable, lithium-ion smart battery pack that lasts 25 hours on a single charge.
- Stay connected with fast, dual-band, 802.11 a/b/ g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® 4.2 and cellular support in most countries.