- The CK65 mobile computer boosts supply chain productivity by accelerating and error-proofing work in distribution centres and manufacturing.
- The longest supported lifecycle available, up to 28-hour battery life, and best-in-class ruggedness, the CK65 maximizes productive uptime, while providing an easy path for users migrating from legacy Windows operating systems to the Android platform.
- The CK65 device provides future-proof investment protection with support for four Android generations, starting with Android 8 (O). Security updates are also available for up to two years after the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- The large touchscreen with 51 or 53-key alpha numeric, 38 or 42-key numeric function, or 30-key large numeric keypads supports both legacy key-centric and newer touch applications.
- Rugged construction withstands multiple 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete across the temperature range and 3,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP65 and IP68 ratings against dust and water spray.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture for short, mid, or long-range workflows, as well as direct part marking scan capabilities.
- This rugged Android™ compatible handheld computer features full-touch capabilities plus real keys for fast data entry at high transaction rates even in severe settings.
- Large touchscreen with a 23-key numeric or 40-key QWERTY keypad supports both legacy key-centric applications and newer touch applications.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture with read ranges of 0.15 m to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft) typically required in today’s warehouses. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations.
- Ultra-rugged construction withstands 3.0 m (10 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP65/IP67 ratings against dust/ water spray.
- Cold storage and non-incendive options support operation where other products can’t be used.
Honeywell CT40 XP
- The CT40 XP is a one stop solution for store associates and other mobile workers to seamlessly accomplish daily operations from inventory lookup and in-store merchandising to last mile delivery, logistics and more.
- The Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments across the enterprise, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance, and extend product lifecycle.
- Snappy, accurate data capture from a few centimetres to up to 10 m (32.8 ft) with Honeywell’s innovative FlexRange scan imager, a 13-megapixel, auto-focus camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Easily locate a lost device to prevent productivity loss even when the battery is drained thanks to a second BLE beacon. Includes warm swap for uninterrupted operation for battery swap.
- Achieve a balance of ergonomics and ruggedness. With a protective boot, it avoids wear and tear further. Easy to charge without taking off the hard boot.
- Easy compatibility and seamless integration with both Honeywell-connected applications as well as third-party applications such as MDM, Push to Talk and VoIP software to maximize efficiency and protect your investment.
Honeywell CT45/CT45 XP
- CT45 mobile computers, built on the Mobility Edge platform, are rugged, all-purpose productivity tools ensuring ultra-reliable performance, data connectivity and communications for front-line mobile workers in retail, logistics and fieldwork.
- The CT45 is guaranteed to support from Android 11(R) throughout Android 13 (Android 14 and 14 a committed subject to feasibility)
- The CT45/CT45 XP will is the long term successor to the CT40
- CT45 XP has a Full HD screen, the CT40 has HD – 5inch screen
- CT45 XP provides 2nd BLE, compared to the CT45
- 8MP front-facing camera, 13MP rear camera