What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
• Contact information (Email address and Telephone Number)
• Demographic Information, such as Post Code.
We do not store customer’s financial details. Any payments made through our website, are all done securely.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you:
• If you register for an account on our website
• If you place an order through the website
• If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter
• If you use our Live Chat (information is only collected here if you give us the information during the conversation.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
• To improve our website in order to better serve you
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. This may take the form of a product query, a refund request or a complaint.
• To quickly process your online ordering transactions. If we do not collect your personal data during checkout, we will not be able to process your order. As mentioned above, no financial details are kept on our system – it is a secure payment portal.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone enquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We secure access to our website using ‘https’ technology.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We do not store credit/debit card details.
What are Total Barcodes Retention Policies?
Sales Orders – 6 years
Sales Quotations – 1 year
Sales Enquiries - 3 months
Emails Sent/Received – 1 year
Supplier Details - Indefinitely
We commit to ensuring that all correspondence, purchase orders, invoices or any details relating to the realtionship we have with our customers will remain confidential between Total Barcodes Limited and our customers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
You can change your personal information by:
• Emailing us
• Calling us
• Logging into your account
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
9 Grammar School Yard
Last Edited on 24.05.2018