- The CK65 mobile computer boosts supply chain productivity by accelerating and error-proofing work in distribution centres and manufacturing.
- The longest supported lifecycle available, up to 28-hour battery life, and best-in-class ruggedness, the CK65 maximizes productive uptime, while providing an easy path for users migrating from legacy Windows operating systems to the Android platform.
- The CK65 device provides future-proof investment protection with support for four Android generations, starting with Android 8 (O). Security updates are also available for up to two years after the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- The large touchscreen with 51 or 53-key alpha numeric, 38 or 42-key numeric function, or 30-key large numeric keypads supports both legacy key-centric and newer touch applications.
- Rugged construction withstands multiple 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete across the temperature range and 3,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP65 and IP68 ratings against dust and water spray.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture for short, mid, or long-range workflows, as well as direct part marking scan capabilities.