Honeywell Granit 1920i
- The Honeywell specialized DPM decoder assures high and accurate reading yields on dif cult direct part marks.
- An innovative multi-illumination system enables scanning of virtually any type of direct part mark –: regardless of size, surface, marking method or contrast.
- A laser-spot aimer, omnidirectional scanning and features such as automatic cycling through multiple illumination modes make it easy for operators to target and use the scanner.
- Tested to withstand the toughest environments: rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 1 m (3.3 ft) and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft) –: and temperatures as low as -30°:C (-22°:F).
- With its ability to read standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels, the scanner provides companies with maximum value: a single solution to meet their end-to-end scanning needs.