Honeywell Granit 1980i
- Built Granit Tough: Tested to withstand the toughest environments, Granit is rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m).
- Full-Range Area-Imaging Performance: Scans low density (100 mil) codes out to 52 feet (16 m) and high density (2 mil) codes at close range—:and everything in between.
- Single Scanning Solution: Can replace and consolidate multiple purpose-built scanners in typical distribution centre and warehouse environments.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22°:F (-30°:C). Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
- Easy to Use: A laser-spot aimer, omni-directional scanning, and features such as centering take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.