Honeywell Granit 1991iSR
- Built to survive harsh treatment including 3 m (10 ft) drops, 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles, operating temperatures from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) and IP67 sealing, Granit XP reduces service costs and increases device uptime.
- Granit provides extreme performance scanning, even on damaged and low-quality barcodes. High-quality barcodes scan and transmit faster than ever.
- The SR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes. For longer distances, refer to other models in the Granit family.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.