Honeywell ScanPal EDA71
- The 7-inch ScanPal™ EDA71 tablet equips retail, DSD, field service, and T&L operations with a flexible solution that fits a wide range of workflows.
- The carry case with shoulder strap has a 'grab and go' design that lets you instantly shift from comfortably carrying the tablet to full use of all functions while still in the case.
- The ScanPal EDA71 supports Android O, P, and Q, providing the lifecycle you need. Currently, EDA71 is loaded with Android 8 and 10
- Enhanced network connectivity capabilities, including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2x2 MIMO WLAN, Bluetooth®: 4.2, and NFC.
- A sleek, modern, and contemporary design plus enterprise-grade ruggedness. Built tough to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete, and 200 0.5 m tumbles.
- New memory options, new scanning options, and a powerful new processor platform coupled with new accessories make the ScanPal EDA71 ideal for a wide range of customer needs.
- A new rotating hand strap makes it easy to scan barcodes while holding the tablet with one hand, and convenient to show the screen to a customer.